Laura's Perfect Sea Breeze


This is one of my all-time favorite cocktails - sea breezes are pretty much all I drank during Kenny's and my honeymoon in Aruba, and I've loved them ever since! Once we got home, I took to perfecting my ideal sea breeze ratio, and today I'm sharing it with you! It's summer, it's heating up, and this is the PERFECT beach vacation cocktail - I've been enjoying many of them this past week while my family has been in the Outer Banks!

Laura's Perfect Sea Breeze

Ingredients:

  • 3oz Vodka
  • 2oz fresh grapefruit juice
  • 1oz cranberry juice (I like Ocean Spray 100% juice)
  • Squeeze of lime to taste, plus more to garnish


Directions

Combine everything in a cocktail shaker and shake until chilled; strain into a glass over ice. OR, if you're on vacation and keeping things simple, just stir everything together in a glass and add ice. Garnish with lime and enjoy!


Note: A 1:1 ratio of juice to vodka is the perfect strength for me (honestly I sometimes even add an extra ounce of vodka
😜), but you can use less vodka if desired. 


HAPPY WEEKEND and HAPPY SUMMER!

xoxx, Laura

No comments