6 Current Favorite Sunglasses


I'm picky about sunglasses, and I've grown passionate about my favorites over the years. Summertime is the best time to try out new sunglasses, so today I'm sharing my current favorite styles. I have one designer pick, but the rest of these are under $100 and three of them are Amazon finds!



1. Le Specs The Prince
:  I'm picky about the "classic" aviator sunglasses shape, I've always had a hard time finding ones that were flattering on my face shape because I don't look great in sunglasses that are very straight across the browline. This is my favorite style that I've found - the frames are very minimal and lightweight, and the lenses are completely flat and just the right size. Plus, I just love the all black colorway!
 


2. Le Specs Air Heart and Amazon dupes: I used to wear the Le Specs Air Hearts all the time, but have since switched to the Amazon dupes because I find them to be of comparable quality for a fraction of the price. I own the Amazon ones in the both black and caramel colors and they've been my most-worn sunglasses so far this summer. I prefer the Le Specs version in the tortoiseshell color because I think the Amazon version in tortoiseshell looks cheap.


3. Celine Catherine
: Celine sunglasses are the only designer ones I've ever owned, and their quality is SO nice. My first pair was the Tildas which have since been discontinued, and then I got the Catherines a couple of years ago and they're so classic and chic - I especially love them because Kris Jenner wears the all black ones a lot. 😝 Since they're so expensive, I would highly recommend taking them to your local glasses store to get them fitted (even Costco will do this for you!) so that they're perfectly sized to your head.


4. Amazon square aviators: These are very trendy and I didn't think they would be flattering on me, but since they're super affordable I got a pair a year or two ago and was surprised by how much I loved them! These are oversized and polarized, and a fun aviator option when you want something fun and casual.


5. Chimi 008: These are the sunglasses I'm wearing in the photo at the top of the post! One thing I look for when buying sunglasses is a "dip" at the nose piece - sunglasses that are too straight across the brow are rarely flattering on me. These are my only pair from the Chimi brand, and the quality is extremely nice - they're very sturdy and rival the quality of my Celines.


6. Amazon white cat eyes
: White cat eye sunglasses have such a chic retro quality about them - I got these from my favorite sunglasses seller on Amazon and they exceeded my expectations! The only thing I would change would be to give them dark brown lenses rather than dark gray - I think think that would give them a warmer look and complement the stark white of the frames.

Oh, HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!! You didn't think I forgot, did you?? 😂 If you've been around, then then you know that today is seriously my very favorite day of the year - I LOVE summer so much, and *officially* kicking it off with the longest day of the year is the perfect celebration. The fact that I'm at the beach with my family makes it even more special - the beach is my favorite place on earth, so what better place is there to spend my favorite day of the year?? CHEERS! 

xoxx, Laura 

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments