Favorite Amazon Swimsuits 2023




As someone who doesn't live in a beachy area (sadly!) and also doesn't do a ton of water-related activities, I don't have a need for many swimsuits. However, I have accumulated quite a few over the years, most of which are from Amazon! Today I'm sharing my seven favorite Amazon swimsuits that I own and love, most of which I have recommended before but a few of which are new to me this season. I love shopping Amazon for swimsuits because there are tons of options, lots of reviews, and returns are easy. Plus they're affordable - all of these options are under $35!

Quick note on sizing: all of these swimsuits are true to size in my experience and I own a size small in all of them. I'm 5'6" and typically a size 2, and proportionately I have longer legs and a shorter torso. 




1. Classic stripe
: When it comes to one-piece swimsuits, this silhouette is about as classic as you can get! I love the blue and white stripes, but this one also currently comes in over 40 other colors and patterns - I'm eyeing the red!



2. Deep V
: This is the sexiest one piece swimsuit ever! I own it in white and black and while it isn't very practical, it's super flattering. This one is the exact one I own, but I also found this one which looks identical and is available in more colors.



3. Classic square neck
: Pound for pound, this is probably the best swimsuit on this list. It has adjustable straps so it's super secure and good to swim in, but still very flattering with the high legs and straight neckline. I own this one in burgundy and black, and currently comes in 23 colors.



4. Ruffle shoulder
: This is definitely the most flattering swimsuit on this list - the ruffle shoulders and ruched body add a little pizazz, and it's super secure with the strappy adjustable back.



5. Low back
: This is a great low-back option because the straps are adjustable so you can make them perfectly secure - my issue with a lot of low-back swimsuits is that the straps fall down easily leading to major nip-slippage. 😂 This one is currently available in 22 colors and patterns!



6. Classic ribbed
: This one is a great pick, comfy and flattering! I love the light blue shade, and it comes in several other pastel colors.



7. Side cinched
: Last but not least, this fun cinched number! I love a high leg swimsuit, and this one lets you control how high you want the legs with the side ties. It also has adjustable straps, and comes in 37 colors and patterns!

I hope you had a great weekend! I got down to the beach on Saturday, so I'm living my dream and getting lots of use out of my swimsuits. 😍

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments