Holiday Sparkle ✨


Besides plaid, sparkle is my favorite thing to wear around the holidays! I always find myself gravitating toward all things glitzy and glittery around this time of year, and there are always so many fun picks out in December! Today I'm sharing my favorite sparkly pieces for the holiday season (or your birthday, or Vegas). It was so hard to narrow down my picks that I had to break them up into categories. 😂 Scroll through the widgets below for all the glitzy goodness!


DRESSES

Sequined dresses have to be the #1 thing to wear to a New Year's Eve party! I recently got this one and it's so beautiful. I also love this one with the blush velvet tie at the waist! This deep red one would be an absolute stunner at a Christmas party, and I appreciate that it's a bit more modest so that you wouldn't freeze your butt off in it. I cannot handle sleeveless cocktail dresses in the winter!


TOPS 

Sparkly tops are such an easy and fun way to put together a holiday outfit. Just throw one on with a pair of coated denim jeans and you have the perfect festive outfit that you could even wear to work depending on your office environment. This high neck sleeveless one would look pretty under a blazer, or if you want your blazer itself to bring the sparkle, I love this one! For something more understated, this cardigan with a sequined waist tie is so beautiful and adds a fun pop of sparkle to a cozy outfit.


SKIRTS & PANTS

Sequined skirts and pants are also an easy way to put together a fun holiday outfit that makes a statement! Just add your favorite cozy sweater and you're comfy and dressy all at once, my favorite combo! This has to be my favorite skirt out right now, I love the length and the slit, and it's currently on sale for $44! I would style it with a slim-fitting black turtleneck and some black heels for a sleek look. Actually, I'd probably style sequined pants in a similar way (and I did here!)


SHOES & ACCESSORIES

Accessories are probably my favorite way to add a pop of sparkle to an outfit. This pretty sparkly hair bow is so beautiful, and I also love a good jeweled headband during the holidays. When it comes to shoes, these have to be my top pick this year! They're SUCH a good dupe for the Jimmy Choo Bing mules at less than 10% of the price, and they come in three heel heights and ten colors. There's a satin version as well!


Have a sparkly week!


xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments