Christmas Eve-Eve

Sweater (similar) | Similar skirt (2, 3, 4)
Heels | Tights | Headband | Bag


Merry Christmas Eve-Eve! Today I'm sharing an easy, dressy outfit perfect for a Christmas Eve church service or Christmas dinner. As soon as my brother saw me in this outfit he said it looked like looked like Christmas Eve, and that's exactly what I was going for! 

 


This sweater
is one of my favorites of all time - I own it in a few different colors and it's so great for tucking in and layering. I especially love the green shade around the holidays.


This tweed pencil skirt is perfect for the office - the length is great. Mine is from last year, but this one from the same retailer is similar, and currently on sale for $17! I also LOVE this one, and it's only $21. I love pairing a black skirt with black tights and my favorite black pumps.


My plaid headband is back in stock, and it's one of my most-worn winter accessories, even beyond the holidays! It's very comfortable, not tight at all, and it's great to spice up any black outfit!


I hope you have a beautiful Christmas weekend! Kenny and I have a date night planned for tonight at a local place that recently remodeled and I am so excited! I'm considering it our little personal pre-Christmas celebration just the two of us before we're together with family for the next two days. I'm excited to dress up and spend time together! 


MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🌲💓


xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments