Simple, Preppy Chic

Dress | Shoes (Similar) | Headband
Bag | Earrings | Lipstick in "Ruby Woo"

It's official, I am carrying my shirt dress obsession into winter! I am amazed that this shirt dress is still fully stocked, it is so perfect and it's on sale for only $28 right now with code 'FESTIVE!' I mentioned it in my November favorites post on Wednesday, I've been loving wearing it to work lately - it really is an all-season staple. I'm wearing the black, and it also comes in camel. The sleeves look insanely massive in these photos, but I swear they don't look this big in person... at least, I don't think they do. 😂 The dress itself, however, IS massive. I sized down two sizes from my usual size and it still has a nice relaxed fit, so keep that in mind if you're thinking about ordering it.


How cute are these little Chanel-inspired slingbacks?? There are so many good options for cap-toe heels these days that you definitely don't need to pay Chanel prices. I mentioned in my November favorites post that I've been using this garment tape to secure the straps of these shoes to my heels so that they don't slip off, and it works like a charm! I use one strip for both shoes and just cut it in half.


I really only wear red lipstick around the holidays, and I thought this outfit warranted it! It's the shade "Ruby Woo," which is a fan favorite and one of the very best universal reds. It's cool-toned and doesn't make your teeth look yellow like warmer toned red shades can.


You might be asking: aren't your legs cold?? In a word: kinda. 😂 I've mentioned this in the past, but I am a huge supporter of pantyhose. Maybe that makes me an old lady, but if it allows me to wear my short dresses and skirts through the winter then just call me granny. Any time you see my legs exposed in during the cold months, I'm wearing these hose and I love them. They're obviously not crazy warm or protective, but they're way better than nothing.


I hope you have the best weekend! Kenny and I have brunch and a football game on the agenda, and we're looking forward to it!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments