Trend Spotlight: Collared Sweaters

One thing that's been majorly catching my eye this season is collared sweaters! I think they're a great, casual take on my number one fall and winter staple (#sweateraddict), and I've been loving seeing them pop up at my favorite retailers. My obsession began with this collared sweatshirt (which is a great Sloppy Joe dupe!) that I now own in three colors and highly recommend. It's not technically a sweater, but it matches the vibe and it's crazy comfy. Today I'm sharing all of my favorite collared sweaters (and sweater dresses!) at all different price points! 
 
 
My favorite affordable sweater right now is this one! I got it in ivory, but it also comes in camel and black. I plan on styling it to the office with a fun skirt and some heels! Also in the affordable category, I love this dress that's super oversized and cozy. I have it in gray and it looks great styled with a belt, boots, and a fun headband.
 
I never thought I'd shop at Hollister again after I stopped working there before my freshman year of college, but I got a sweater dress there last season that I love, so I check the site out sometimes! Right now they have a really great collared sweater, but I especially love this collared sweater dress!  

If you're in the market for cashmere, this blue sweater is absolutely gorgeous. I also love this one from my very favorite retailer! 

I hope you're having a great week so far! Stay tuned for some collared sweater outfit posts this season!
 
xoxx, Laura
This post contains commissionable links. 


No comments