Fall Picks from Amazon


As much as I love summer, I must admit I LOVE dressing for fall! I'm a bit of a sweater addict, and I've seen a ton of great staple options in every color under the rainbow on Amazon, including some great looks-for-less (hint: Free People). Amazon has been killing it in the clothing and accessories realm over the past few years, so today I'm rounding up my favorite affordable fall picks!


SWEATERS

As a sweater aficionado, I always check Amazon for affordable options when I'm looking for a particular sweater! Many of the ones I've linked above are bestsellers and widely loved. Two particular ones caught my eye as great dupes for $120+ ones from Free People - this one is a great alternative for the Free People Easy Street sweater, and this one is super similar to the Free People Ottoman sweater.


SHACKETS

I have not yet dabbled in the shacket craze that's been happening the past couple of years, but if I do I'm going to Amazon! Shackets can get expensive, so when you're wanting to try a trend you're not fully sold on, I always recommend checking Amazon for an affordable option.


DRESSES

Sweater dresses are one of my favorite things to wear to work during the cooler months. They're easy to throw on, super cozy, and look chic styled up with some simple jewelry and a pair of heeled boots. This one is a great look-for-less for the popular Good American one that sold out during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year! This turtleneck one is also super popular, and comes in 16 colors.


ACCESSORIES


Last but not least, accessories! One of my most-worn fall accessories is this hat from Amazon. It comes in a ton of colors! I also love these leather mules that are a great Gucci Princetown look for less.

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments