Favorite Amazon Dress 2021

Dress | Similar bag | Shoes (also like these, on clearance for under $14)

 


I love a good "throw on" dress, and this one is perfect! It's $26 from Amazon, true to size, and super light and comfortable for summertime. It's definitely my new favorite Amazon dress, surpassing last year's favorite from the same shop. It has a smocked bodice and elbow-length sleeves that you can adjust on your arm to achieve your desired puffiness. It's unlined, but in the color I'm wearing it isn't see-through (although I always wear nude undergarments).


You can't really tell from the photos, but it's a beautiful sage green gingham pattern. When I ordered it, it only came in three colors, but it's now available in a bunch more colors. I have my eye on the burgundy one for fall! I didn't get a photo of the back, but it's the same as the front with the addition of a pretty bow tie.



While we're on the topic of Amazon dresses, I also have a recent post on all of my other favorite Amazon dresses this season in case you missed that one. None of them are amazing quality, but they're beautiful for the price and great affordable pieces for summertime. 



I hope you're all having a great week! I have been TIRED this week after a long weekend away last weekend, a mentally draining week, and staying up every night to watch the new episodes of Love Island. 😂 Not to mention Roxy waking me up all night because she wants attention! Although, I can't blame her... She's so cute!


xoxx, Laura

No comments