Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021: All My Favorite Picks!


The most anticipated (or annoying, depending on where you stand 😂) sale of the year has officially begun! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open for Icon cardholders today, and the sale opens for other Nordy Club tiers as follows:

July 14: Early Access for cardmembers with Ambassador status
July 16
: Early Access for cardmembers with Influencer status
July 28
: Anniversary Sale opens to the general public
August 8: Last day to shop the sale


Since the sale opens today, I wanted to share all of my favorite picks from the women's categories! Clearly it's a lot, and I am by NO means going to purchase all of these items; I typically only end up getting a select few staple pieces from the sale. I just find it fun to browse through and share! I will also be sharing a post featuring my favorite pieces available in the sale that I already have and love, so be on the lookout for that one later this week or next week! I promise not to spam you with NSale content after that, most of my coverage will be over on LTK.

Most bloggers will tell you this, but there's not really anything in the sale that you *NEED* - in my opinion, the best deals you can get in the sale are the beauty/fragrance/hair care sets because most of them are exclusive to the sale and do not get restocked after the sale is over. Everything else, for the most part, will get restocked after the sale and will go BACK on sale later in the season, often for even better deals than offered in the Anniversary Sale.

BEAUTY/FRAGRANCE:


HAIR:


ACCESSORIES:


JEWELRY:


DRESSES:


SKIRTS:


SWEATERS:


CARDIGANS:


TOPS:


OUTERWEAR:

 
ACTIVEWEAR/LOUNGE:


PAJAMAS:


SHOES:


HOME:


Whew, that's everything! If you're shopping the sale, let me know what you have your eye on! I always love seeing everyone's picks and getting fall fashion inspiration!


xoxx, Laura

No comments