Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Things I Have and Love


The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is going strong! In case you missed it, I shared a post with ALLLLL my favorite picks from this year's sale (as well as on LTK), but today's post focuses on pieces in the sale that I already own and recommend. I describe many of the pieces, but scroll through each of the widgets below to see everything!


If you're sick of NSale content, don't worry - I promise this is my last post for year on it. 😂


P.S. If you're keeping up with the sale, today access opens for cardholders with Influencer status (and it has already opened to Ambassadors and Icon members), and the sale opens to the general public on July 28th and closes on August 9th.



CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES

The above items are all pieces I have purchased previously, many from the NSale, and I would purchase again. As far as jewelry picks in the sale, I highly recommend these pave hoop earrings (which have been slightly redesigned and look even nicer this year), and this initial necklace which is the perfect layering piece.  


A fall staple for years has been a good moto jacket. I have a beautiful faux leather one from the sale a couple of years ago, and this year's version is just as nice. There are tons of other moto jacket options, from affordable to high-end. 


A fun workwear piece I picked up during last year's sale and was super popular is this bow blouse. It runs a big large, I sized down and it fits perfectly.

In the shoe realm, I highly recommend the Adidas Swift Run sneakers and the short Hunter rain boots. The Swift Runs are just a good solid comfy pair of sneakers under $100, and the short Hunters are my go-to for doing dirty things in the summer like picking berries and flower gardening.


BEAUTY & FRAGRANCE

In my opinion, the beauty sets in the NSale are the best deals that you can get, because most of them are exclusive sets and they don't restock after the sale. My favorites that I want to highlight are the Alterna shampoo and conditioner set, the MAC mini lipsticks set, and the Jo Malone, Chloe, and Gucci perfume sets. I also recommend getting a silk sleep mask if you've never tried one! It'd be one of my top "stranded on a desert island" items for sure.



SIMILAR PIECES I RECOMMEND

The pieces linked above aren't ones I have exact versions of, but they're similar to pieces that I have and consider wardrobe staples.  


Two fall accessories I've worn a ton the past few years are a felt fedora and a fringe poncho. They even look cute together! Also in the fall category, sweaters are always one of my most-shopped pieces in the NSale, and I've never gotten a Free People one that I didn't like.

Western-style boots and booties have been on trend the past couple of years, and I love them in every color. I got a pair of white ones similar to these last year, and I love them for the transition from summer to fall. I also LOVE my all-leather pointed toe booties - they're so sleek and the wrapped heel is a little dressier than a stacked block heel. I've also been wearing the heck out of my shearling lug booties in the wintertime, and I'm just about due for a new pair. You also can't go without a pair of neutral knee high boots! I love these, these, and these


In the realm of loungewear, you can't go wrong with a Nike crewneck or hoodie - Kenny and I both swear by them! I also wear my sweatshorts and biker shorts all the time, especially in the summertime. Zella leggings are always bestsellers in the sale too, and they really are great. 


I hope you enjoyed reading about my recommended picks! It's always type of blog post to read surrounding the NSale. If you're shopping, let me know what you have your eye on or what you have and recommend!  


xoxx, Laura

No comments