Trend Spotlight: Rattan Accessories


Some of my favorite pieces to wear for summertime are rattan accessories! Whatever you call this beautiful texture (straw, woven, raffia, rattan...), it's such a nice, natural, neutral (say that five times fast) that's so perfect for warm weather. Anytime something is offered in rattan, chances are I'll fall in love with it (see this outfit to see how far I can take it with the rattan accessories 😂), so today I'm sharing my favorite rattan accessories for the summer season, most of which are affordable!


One of my favorite ways to wear rattan is in shoes. I have these slides and these heels (both from Target!) and they're both comfortable and so cute with dresses. I also love these mules for a cropped white jeans outfit. 


For me, two must-have accessories for me in the summertime are straw hats and handbags. My OG favorite hat and tote are both from Amazon, and I highly recommend them! They're both great quality, especially for the price, and I would repurchase both of them in a heartbeat. This year, I got this boater hat and a mini straw bag and I love both of those as well, and always get compliments on them. This woven tote bag is a splurge, but it's highly rated and MASSIVE so it's perfect for the beach. And I LOVE this unique little round bag, too! 


We all know I love a knotted headband, so a rattan one had to be a part of my growing collection! I have this one from Amazon, but I like this one from my favorite brand even more! 


I hope you have the most fabulous weekend, summer is going fast! Kenny and I are heading out on a little weekend trip with his family, which should be nice!


xoxx, Laura

No comments