xoxx, Summer

If you're reading this, then it's officially fall! Saying goodbye to summer is always a bittersweet time for me, I always miss the looong days and the hot weather so much. BUT, Kenny and I always have the best time during fall, it's when we met, when we got married, and when his birthday is! Plus, you can't deny how fun fall is. Not as fun as summer in my humble opinion, but there's still so much to do!





If you missed my other sunflower post from last week, you've got to check it out! They're some of my favorite photos I've taken with my photographer friend Alyssa, she is so so talented.






How pretty is this yellow dress? It made me feel right at home with all the sunflowers! I used to stay far away from midi dresses because I just didn't think they would be flattering for me, but now I absolutely love them. The one I'm wearing is on sale for 72% off, also comes in black, and it's available it petite sizes as well. I'd recommend sizing down, I sized down based on the reviews and still have plenty of room.






Do you have any good plans for fall? Tell me about them! Luckily a lot of my favorite things to do in the fall are outside and won't be too affected by coronavirus. Kenny and I are going to the beach for our first anniversary in a couple of weeks, and I'm so excited! We usually take a trip in October, and they're always the best memories. I also want to get to a pumpkin patch, our favorite apple orchard, a corn maze, and a local cidery (or winery... probably both) - plenty of stuff to do to fill the weekends!




I hope you're having a fantastic week so far, and once again, happy fall! 

xoxx, Laura

No comments