Easy Eyelet

Happy Friday! What do you have planned for the weekend? We have some beautiful weather in the forecast, and I'm dying to hit Trader Joe's and check out their new fall seasonal item (read: pumpkin spice). What are your favorite fall Trader Joe's items that I have to try??

Dress | Sandals | Bag | Headband | Earrings | Necklace (similar)


I've been wearing the heck out of this little eyelet dress for the past couple of months, so I wanted to finally share it! It's great for the fall transition because it's long sleeved, but still breezy with the open sleeves. It comes in navy, pink, white, and green, and it's available in petite sizes too. I sized down one from my usual size and it fits perfectly.

Sizes are spotty in my eyelet dress, so I'm linking some of my other favorites here!


Don't you love finding random, interesting articles? I use Firefox at work and when you open a new tab, it shows three trending articles. I just saw this one about words in other languages for emotions that English doesn't necessarily have a word for, and it was such a fun read!

Seamless transition: how beautiful are crepe myrtles?? HA that sounds so weird to say, but I always love seeing it bloom in the summertime. It's unassuming all year, and then during the summer it just colors the whole south. 

Speaking of beautiful flowering plants: lavender!

LOL: lots of lavender. 💜

Short post today! I don't have much to say, apparently! Still overusing exclamation points though, as usual! I hope you have a great weekend!

xoxx, Laura

No comments