Favorite Amazon Dresses Under $30

Happy Friday! I hope you had a good week. How are things where you live? Are things opening back up? Are you back to work? Kenny officially went back to work last Friday, so it's been really quiet around here this week while I've been working from home alone! One of the main benefits of working from home for me has been getting so much housework done! It's nice to be able to complete small tasks like doing dishes or vacuuming incrementally throughout the day instead of having to do them all after work or on the weekend. I'll definitely miss that after I go back to the office this month or next!

Dress | Sandals | Hat | Bag | Baublebar Necklace (similar)
I posted this outfit last summer, featuring this dress from Amazon (my hat and bag and a similar version of my necklace are available on Amazon, too)! Ever since, Amazon fashion has gotten better and better, especially for the price point (like this dress I featured in a post last week). I wanted to share some of my favorite dresses available on Amazon right now, all under $30 (plus most of them are available for prime shopping, too)! Most of them have amazing reviews and come in a bunch of different colorways or prints, so read the descriptions to find out about all of the different options.

  1. Tiered shift dress: Starting out with the dress I'm wearing in the photo! This dress is made of a super comfy tee shirt material, but isn't flimsy or see-through. It comes in 11 different colors, and a few are available in a short-sleeved version as well.  
  2. Long sleeve tie waist: I want this dress for a vacation so badly! It would look so good styled with a panama hat and fun sandals. It come in a whopping 23 colors!
  3. Ruffle sleeve: This cutie comes in 10 colors, 8 of which are also available in a long-sleeved version. I love the yellow and baby pink ones!
  4. Ruffle hem tank: I've seen a lot of people with this dress, the colors are so vibrant and pretty for a summer day. Comes in 7 different prints.
  5. Scoop neck mini: How darling is this little sun dress? The cut is really flattering, and it's available in 15 colors, 12 of which come in a long-sleeved version, which I might like even more! 
  6. Gingham tank mini:  I absolutely LOVE this one! Gingham is a preppy classic, this one comes in blue, yellow, red, and black. Some may say it makes you look like a picnic blanket, but I'm into that. 
  7. Chiffon wrap mini: I love a good wrap dress, and the popcorn type weave of the material gives it that little extra somethin'. Available in 7 colors.
  8. Boho midi dress: This "house dress" has more or less taken over my Insta feed and it's available in - wait for it - 38 different patterns! There's something for everyone, my faves are the blue and pink colorways!
  9. Floral wrap mini: This is another dress I've seen a lot on the 'gram, reviews say it's super comfy and not too short. Comes in 18 colorways. 
  10. Belted tee shirt dress: Every girl needs a good tee shirt dress, and I love the waist definition the belt gives on this one. Available in 6 stripe colors, plus a TIE DYE option! 
  11. Eyelet ruffle sleeve: Eyelet is a preppy staple, and I love this darling little number. I can't resist a ruffle sleeve! It comes in white, blush, and baby blue. 
  12. Cuff sleeve swing: This is the type of dress you can just throw on when you have nothing to wear, and you'll have it in your closet season after season. Comes in 8 colors. 
  13. Chiffon long sleeve: This is too darling for a brunch date or birthday party! The open back is such a feminine, sexy detail. Comes in 4 long-sleeved patterns and 3 spaghetti strap ones. 
  14. Button up tank: Last but not least, this button up cutie! Button up dresses have been on trend for the past couple of years, this one comes in 4 colors, 2 of which are available in a short sleeved version as well. 
I hope you have a great weekend! Kenny's going out of town to help his friend move some stuff to his new apartment, and I have plans to meet up with some friends at a local vineyard. I'm so glad things are starting to open back up, although nothing really feels the same yet!

xoxx, Laura

No comments