Classic Outfit to Re-Wear


Happy Fridayyy! I don't know about you, but this week felt SO long to me! I swear I truly thought it was Thursday ALL DAY Wednesday, to the point that I considered taking today off, haha. BUT we made it in spite of the slowest passing of time imaginable.

Similar shirt (only $13!), also love this one | Skirt (46% off!), also have & love this one | Shoes | Bag
I am a proud outfit repeater, and this is one of my favorite outfits to re-wear! (I featured basically the same one in a post last summer.) It has a very simple formula: jean skirt, button down shirt (some other examples here and here!) I've worn all different types of button downs with white or classic blue denim skirts. It always looks good, it's easy to throw on, and they're classic pieces that match everything. All of my favorite qualities in an outfit!

Lipstick, shade "Lady Danger" (drugstore dupe, shade "Fire and Ice") | Similar acrylic earrings
What do you think of this lipstick? I absolutely LOVE orange-toned reds on other people, but I'm still not sure how I feel about them on myself. 😂 The orange undertones REALLY bring out any hint of yellow in your teeth, but I'm going to continue to try and make it work haha.


I can't recommend this skirt enough! It's a great length, a little stretchy, and a beautiful ivory shade. I'm wearing the 0, I think it runs a bit large. I also have and love this one, the raw hem makes it a bit more casual. Plus it's on sale for $15 right now!


This shirt is old from Old Navy, but I love this H&M one that's only $13! It's 100% cotton, which is ideal for summertime. 


I hope you have a great weekend! My mom and I are going to pick up some flowers at a local flower farm today, and I'm planning on spending the afternoon baking. I was inspired by a local bakery to try my hand at a frangipane tart, and I also want to use some pesto I made earlier this week to make pizza! Also PSA... tomorrow is National Rosé Day... Cheers to that! 

xoxx, Laura 

No comments