Favorite Target Dresses Under $30


Hello again! You guys loved my Amazon Dresses Under $30 post from last week so much, I had to come back with a Target version! Target has so many great dresses right now, and I love that they're size inclusive, with most of their pieces available in regular and plus sizes. I've picked up a few of these dresses in the past couple of weeks and love all of them. Most of their dresses are 20% off right now (plus an extra 5% off most of them if you're a Target Cartwheel member), making them even more affordable!


  1. Eyelet mini: My friend has this dress in ivory, and it's SO pretty! I don't think you can beat a classic white eyelet sundress, but the pink is darling as well. 
  2. Lace flutter sleeve mini: This is so girly and pretty! It'd look great with a felt hat and booties into fall. 
  3. Tiered gingham midi: How beautiful is this tiered midi dress? I can't resist gingham, and I think the mustard shade can pass as a neutral depending on how you style it. 
  4. Eyelet sleeve babydoll: I have a shirt similar to this (also from Target!), so it's no surprise I love the dress as well. It comes in coral, black, white, and rust. 
  5. Black eyelet midi: I got this dress in-store last Friday on a whim, and when I got it home and tried it on I was so pleased with how it fits! I usually think that midi dresses only look good with heels, but this one is even flattering with flat sandals. It runs large, I sized down and it fits just right. 
  6. Satin midi: Lingerie-esque pieces have been very on-trend the past few years, so much so that I would consider a basic satin dress like this a wardrobe staple. They look great with jackets, layered over tee shirts, and dressed up or down. This one comes 8 colors and patterns. 
  7. 3/4 sleeve button down: As soon as I saw this I had to have it. It has sold out a few times since then, but it's currently fully stocked! It's so unique yet classic, good for work, and also comes in a chambray version, and plus size
  8. Off-the-shoulder midi: How beautiful is this dress? It's so unique, and beautiful for summertime. It would be a great wedding guest dress!
  9. Flowy maxi: This dress can best be described as a "peasant dress," but don't let that deter you. It's a beautiful, feminine, and classic piece that can be worn for years to come!
  10. Tie-waist slip dress: This one is so feminine and pretty. It'd be great for a date night or girls' night out. 
  11. Tiered high-neck mini: This is such a cute, easy throw-on-and-go dress, it comes 8 different colors and patterns. 
  12. Puff sleeve mini: I got this dress and wore it this past weekend, and it's so sweet and feminine (not to mention breezy and comfy in the summer heat). It runs true to size. 
  13. Eyelet tie-waist: Okay, this dress and the next one aren't under $30, but they're still affordable and SO cute so I had to include them in the list. I ordered this one when it released last Saturday and I absolutely love it! It's so cute and classic; I've seen photos of other bloggers wearing it and it looks so pretty on them. 
  14. Gingham tie-waist: This is the same style as the previous dress, but in a pink gingham material. SO cute! I seriously can't get enough gingham, it feeds my preppy soul. 
I hope you're having a great week so far! Mine has been pretty slow, so I'm hoping to make some interesting plans this weekend. Kenny's and my favorite little town for date nights is Lexington, VA, and we haven't been in FOREVER. I'm going to research to see if any of our favorite restaurants there are open for outdoor dining so we can finally get back!

xoxx, Laura

No comments