5 Favorite "Throw-on-and-Go" Dresses

Happy Monday! Today I wanted to pop in and share my favorite throw-on-and-go dresses that I've been wearing a lot lately. I've been in loungewear most of the time lately, so I've been very into easy, comfortable outfits when I do dress up. I've had these five dresses on repeat the past several weeks whenever I go out in public or on the weekends when I want to look a little nicer. Plus these are all affordable, ranging from $12 to $35!

  1. Striped shirt dress: I'm starting out with my favorite! I tell EVERYONE about this dress; It's SO good, you would never believe that it's only $12! It's thick enough not to be see through, 100% cotton, and really flattering. It also comes in a beautiful eyelet version, and a chambray version as well.
  2. Black puff sleeve (similar version): I've been wearing this dress a ton lately, it's so easy to throw on with sandals and a headband and look like you tried harder than you did. It's also so cute to dress up with a pair of heels. 
  3. Striped drawstring waist: This dress would make a great cover up at the beach that's cute enough to wear to dinner afterwards. I've been loving it with sandals and a hat or headband. 
  4. Eyelet midi: This is the only midi dress I've ever had that doesn't feel like it needs to be worn with heels. Most of the time I think midi dresses are only flattering with heels, or they cut me off at the shins weirdly. This one, however, looks great with flats, making it super easy to throw on, even for the grocery store!
  5. Floral A-line: This dress is so breezy and ethereal, and AGAIN, so easy to throw on. It looks fancy, but let's face it, it's basically a socially acceptable nightgown. 

I hope you had a great weekend! My mom and I ran around on Friday, and then I met up with some friends on one of their back decks. She made this vegan, gluten free, no-bake key lime pie, which sounds like it might be funky, but it was SO good! Definitely a must-try if citrus desserts are your ting, or if you like trying healthy dessert recipes. On Saturday, the same friends and I walked down to the farmer's market which just reopened with social-distancing measures, and got to-go acai bowls for brunch. After that, I spent the day hanging out with my brother at my parents', made a peanut butter pie, and ended the night with some rummy. Yesterday, Kenny and I headed over the mountain to Charlottesville to run some errands and make some returns, then had a relaxing night in. It was a great weekend, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming short week and holiday weekend! 

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 

No comments