Favorite Walmart Dresses Under $30

I'm back again today with another "dresses under $30" post! (Read my Amazon dresses under $30 and Target dresses under $30 posts, too!) I LOVE affordable fashion, and if you're here, then I'm pretty sure you agree. A friend of mine asked if I'd do a Walmart version, and I was so down! I just started getting into Walmart fashion recently, and the few pieces I've gotten have been SO amazing that I feel like I can vouch for the quality of their lines overall, especially for the price.

I'm sharing my favorite dresses from Walmart under $30, which just happens to be 14 dresses just like my last two posts. I didn't even plan it that way, it just happened! I made sure to pick ones that had plenty of stock left, and I own a couple of them myself so read on for my opinion on those.

  1. Ruffle midi wrap dress: Wrap dresses are just so flattering on every body type, and I love that  the "slit" adds a little sexy touch. This one has beautiful ruffle sleeves and comes in 4 patterns.
  2. Boxy shirt dress: You can't beat a shirt dress! This one would be cute dressed down with a denim jacket and sneakers. 
  3. Drawstring waist shirt dress: This dress would be so fun for vacation to wear over a swimsuit then straight to dinner. I ordered it and I love it, but it runs CRAZY big. I got my regular size and it swamped me, so I ordered a size down and it's still plenty oversized. Luckily the drawstring lets you cinch the waist as much as you want, making it much more flattering. It comes in 4 colorways.
  4. Tie front shirt dress: I love this pretty pink shirt dress, it also comes in a light yellow shade. 
  5. Floral shirt dress: This floral shirt dress is a great throw-on-and-go piece. It comes in 8 different colors and patterns.
  6. Utility shirt dress: This dress is SO beautiful, I love the how the satin sheen of the material elevates the overall style. It could pass for designer, and no one will believe that it was $15. It comes in 4 colors, and I can't pick a favorite!
  7. Belted shirt dress: I got this dress a few weeks ago, and I can't stop telling people about it! It's super flattering, 100% cotton, breezy but not see-through, and only $12! It also comes in a pink and white version that I'm tempted to get, too.
  8. Eyelet belted shirt dress: This dress is the same style as the previous version (and also only $12), but this one is made of classic eyelet and has a slip built in underneath. It comes in 5 pretty summer colors.
  9. Eyelet midi: How gorgeous is this dress?! It would be so lovely for a summer event like a shower or garden party. It comes in 4 classic colors; the white would be great for my brides out there! 
  10. Long sleeve wrap dress: This is a wardrobe staple that you could wear for years, and in any season. The tie waist is so flattering, and I think wrap dresses are so feminine and classy. It comes in 9 colors patterns.
  11. Vintage a-line: If your taste in fashion makes you think you should've been a 50's housewife, then this is the dress for you! I love the piping around the sleeves and collar, and the ditsy floral pattern. 
  12. Long sleeve tiered mini: It's hard to tell from the photo, but this dress has a tiny LEMON pattern! I love anything lemon-printed, and this dress also comes in 3 other patterns. 
  13. Square neck mini: All my snakeskin print lovers out there, this dress is for you! I love long sleeved mini dresses, and the square neck on this one is just beautiful. 
  14. Milkmaid midi: Don't let the term "milkmaid" deter you, this dress is so pretty (I love the covered buttons) and would look good on so many different body types! It comes in 4 patterns.

Y'all as I am typing this post, Kenny's sister and her husband are in the hospital having their baby girl! I am SO excited for them, and I so wish that in spite of the current circumstances caused by the pandemic that they have an absolutely magical experience welcoming their first child to the world. I'll update again when she's here, eek!

xoxx, Laura

No comments