Lace Ruffle Top & Jeans

Happy Friday! Do you have anything good going on today? I get off work at noon and I've been trying to wrangle my mom into doing something with me, ha!

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite new pieces, this crochet lace ruffle blouse! Be careful - it is VERY polarizing. I'm mostly joking, but my dad and brother enjoyed an entire evening of roasting me for wearing it a couple weekends ago. 😂 Among the insults were "pirate," "peasant," and "Sir Isaac Newton" (??). BUT those fools can't bring me down, I personally LOVE this top, and think it's a classic feminine staple. 

The best part? It's currently on sale for only $20 (originally $98!), and comes in five colors! It also comes in a tank version that's on sale for less than $32 and comes in four colors. Many of the reviews state that it runs large, but I found it to be true to size (I'm wearing a small). The sleeves are oversized which many reviewers disliked, but that's the style of the blouse! It's just like the model photos. 

Shirt (also available here) | Jeans | SandalsHeadband | LV Speedy Bandouliere 30
These jeans are also a major favorite lately, I've had them for the past several months and they're just the perfect distressed mom jeans. I know many people swear by Old Navy jeans, but I'd never found a pair that worked for me until these. The style is "power slim straight," and I have a non-distressed pair, too. 


I'm sure you've seen me in these sandals a million times, they're truly my favorites! I'm nervous the brand might be phasing them out because stock is spotty right now, which makes me want to order backup pairs (or "re-up," as my sneakerhead husband would say) in black and white. 😂


The longer I have these sunglasses, the more I love them. You can't beat a classic cat eye! I ordered this pair last spring, and they look even prettier on than they do off. The lenses are slightly concave from the front, they almost look like they were put in backwards, but somehow it just works. I just ordered a pair in black, too! 


Can we just take a moment to appreciate how tan my feet are in these photos? (Or orange? I don't get tan, so I'll take what I can get.) I had self-tanned the weekend I took these photos and it ended up being weirdly cold, so I was all covered up, haha. What a waste of effort! BUT, I have a new drugstore self tanner than I've been loving lately, I'll be featuring it in my June favorites post, so come back next week for that!


I hope you have a fabulous weekend, summer weekends are just the best!

xoxx, Laura 

No comments