Fourth of July Outfit Inspo

I can't believe it's almost the Fourth of July! As the only true "summer" holiday (besides my birthday, obviously), it holds a special place in my heart. And it's a day I love dressing for! Fourth of July "style" feels preppy and classic, which is my favorite way to dress.


Today I'm sharing some of my favorite red, white, and blue pieces that are perfect to pair and wear for the Fourth of July, and all summer long.

DRESSES

  1. Belted sheath dress: I really love this dress, it's sleek and I think the belt adds a pretty touch. It's similar to this Leith one that used to come in the same color but sold out. Plus, it's a better deal. 
  2. Gingham shirt dress: I absolutely had to have this when I saw it, and it's on sale for only $20! I've been a sucker for a shirt dress this summer, and gingham will never go out of style. 
  3. Navy split neck mini: I love "blank slate dresses," and this is such a good one! You can dress it up or down with all of your favorite accessories. It also comes in blush and olive. 
  4. Red boho mini: I'm all about a good throw-on-and-go dress this summer, this one also comes in cream. It'd be great over a swimsuit!
  5. Striped tee shirt dress: You've gotta have a tee shirt dress! They look super cute with a denim jacket. 

TOPS

  1. USA sweatshirt: This is such a great piece for the Fourth of July, it just gives off fun summer beachy vibes! 
  2. Stripe tee: A solid collection of good basic tees is a must-have, this one would be so cute with a jean skirt. 
  3. Red puff sleeve top: I'm SO into puff sleeves this summer! This cute top is only $10, and comes in four colors. 
  4. Navy and white striped top: This is a preppy wardrobe staple, and a piece you'll wear during every season for years. 
  5. Flag sweater: Another preppy staple that I've loved for years! The original is pricey, but I found a good dupe that's on sale for less than $18!
  6. Levi's tee: If you're a graphic tee lover, you need this one! The red, white, and blue give it Americana vibes, plus Levi's is a classic American brand. 

SWIM

  1. Red ruffle one-piece: This style of swimsuit is one of my favorites, I love the BRIGHT red!
  2. Red and white stripe one-piece: How cute are these little bows?? I love the deep neckline, and it isn't *too* sexy. 
  3. Navy ricrac one-piece: Okay this one has to be my favorite. The ricrac! The one-shoulder! The ruffle!!


ACCESSORIES

  1. L.L. Bean canvas tote: If you grew up on the east coast, chances are you or your mom always had one of these bags handy. They're so dang practical, and a classic preppy piece on top of that!
  2. Red knot headband: My love for a knotted headband is no secret, so I don't even have to explain why I'm sharing this one. It comes in black and a beautiful light blue, too!
  3. Navy and white X sandals: I love this cross-strap style of sandal. Cute and comfy for casual wear, or to the office with a dress.
  4. Red stripe espadrille sandals: Espadrille sandals are some of my favorites for summer, I like these are slides but a little dressier than a standard slip-on sandal with the slight platform.
  5. Navy satin bow headband: Another adorable headband! The "bow" pieces are wired, so you can adjust them however you want.

I hope your week is going well! Kenny and I finally got to meet our NIECE yesterday and she is just too sweet. We're her only aunt and uncle, so we have instant cool status. I'm working on a cute little homemade gift for her but it isn't ready yet so I couldn't bring it to her yesterday. I'll share it on Insta stories when it's done!

xoxx, Laura

No comments