Wedding Wednesday: What I'm Packing for our Honeymoon!

A week from now, Kenny and I will be on our dream honeymoon on "one happy island," beautiful ARUBA! So I'd like to formally introduce the the ULTIMATE OVERPACKING LIST. If there was ever a trip to overpack for, it's this one (plus we're flying Southwest, so no checked bag fees, hollaaaa!) Kenny and I have a session with a local photographer on the second night we're there (and Kenny's birthday!) and I STILL haven't decided what I want to wear for the photos, so I have to make sure I have plenty of options, ha!

If you're like me and constantly Googling TSA regulations before packing anything even slightly questionable before a flight, you'll be as pleased as I was to learn that you're allowed to bring a steamer on a plane, so that's a relief because I think steaming is so much easier than ironing, and I'm packing a lot of delicate fabrics that WILL turn into a crumpled mess the moment I pack them. The only thing I'm worried about is the steamer actually working in Aruba, ha. They have the same type power outlets as the US there, but my travel agent said that sometimes things like hair tools don't work there.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30
31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36

A lot of this stuff is repeated from my bachelorette trip packing list because I love it so much and it's gorgeous and bridal. Lots of white, lots of "just married" vibes. I'm still planning my outfits so I'm sure that I'll end up adding a few dozen more things, but this is what I'm working with so far. 

Speaking of our honeymoon, I'll be on hiatus while we're on our trip, so no posts next week! I can't wait to catch you up on everything about the wedding and our trip once we get back. I'll have one last post before the wedding on Friday, but other than that, I'll see you in a couple of weeks! MMMWAH!!

xoxx, Laura 

No comments