Black and White and Red All Over

This bush and I have something special... ha! If you saw Friday's post, then you already know the beauty that is the reddest foliage I've ever seen. Those photos had been taken last year, but these are from just the other day and I think the red is even more vibrant this year. I love living in an area that has all four seasons, and being able to enjoy watching the leaves change every year.

Thermal | Bralette | Jeans | Booties | Hat

THIS OUTFIT: It's definitely not typical of what I usually wear, but I was digging the casual vibes! When I was thinking of something to wear in front of my favorite red bush (ha) I wanted something neutral that would let the leaves shine.



I got this shirt in a size down from my usual size since this brand typically runs oversized, and it is CRAZY oversized. Like, completely-falls-off-of-your-shoulders-if-you're-not-careful oversized. I'd recommend sizing down at least one size, maybe even two.


This hat gives me the perfect mild level of witchy vibes for my everyday style. I have it in brown too, and I love both! I think this style of wool flat brim fedora is flattering on just about everyone, and if you think you can't pull one off, just try one on! I thought I wouldn't like it on me and now I'm in love.


Look at my husband! I love him! 💘


I hope you had a great weekend! On Friday, Kenny and I tried a new-to-us Asian restaurant, and then went back to my parents house where I whipped up a mulled cider cocktail recipe (check that one off the fall bucket list!) I spent Saturday morning at coffee catching up with a friend and then Kenny and I headed down to Salem for the rest of the weekend to visit his mom and his friends who just got engaged.

Have a fab Monday!

xoxx, Laura 


No comments