Preppy Stripes + I'm Back!

I'm baaaack from my whirlwind past two weeks of wedding craziness and going to Aruba with my new HUSBAND! I missed you and it definitely felt weird not writing any posts last weeks, I'm glad to be back!

Stripe Tee | Sweater | Skirt | Sandals | Bag

I'm sure you're dying to hear about the wedding, and I'm dying to share everything! I can't wait to get photos back because I feel like it'll really help me remember everything to talk about, because it truly was a whirlwind of a day. I promise I'll share everything from the rehearsal dinner to the honeymoon!



I was always skeptical when I heard everyone saying how their wedding was "the PERFECT day!" Like, how could it possibly be the perfect day? But everything really does come together and it feels perfect. Don't get me wrong, the day wasn't without mishaps, but nothing horrible happened and nothing put a damper on the day.


The wedding was SO beautiful, beyond my dreams. The highlight of the reception for me was the flowers. I worked with a freelance florist who works in my neighborhood and she could not have done a better job, she truly went above and beyond and made my vision come to life.


Okay, while you're here, let's talk about this outfit - it's the epitome of prep! I totally felt like a Cape Codder wearing this and I loved it. We're still on the edge of sandal weather VA, but true fall is almost here. I always try to get as much wear out of my open-toe shoes as possible before it gets cold for the winter. I'm a summer girl through and through! 

Sorry for the quick tease post, I'm still catching up after being gone for a week! I promise to be back with more wedding goodness on Wednesday!

xoxx, Laura

No comments