Fall Bucket List

With only one week left in October, fall is already flying by.  I thought it would be fun to share one of my favorite fall outfits, along with my fall bucket list!

Dress (similar) | Scarf  | Boots | Hat (similar)


Can you be in love with a bush?? Haha! Because this one that's near my office steals my heart every fall when the leaves start to change. It turns the BRIGHTEST most vibrant shade of red, and it always makes my day to see it!


I actually took these photos last fall around this time, but this is still one of my favorite fall outfits to wear. I like styling a scarf as a wrap; it's cute and gives you an extra layer which is always something I'm looking for. In the fall and winter, I almost always have a long sleeved tee under whatever top or dress I'm wearing just as an extra layer of warmth. I stay so freezing! I'll often wear leggings under jeans too, haha.


I used to never be a hat person, but this one converted me. I like the look of a flat brim better, but this one is just floppy enough to add a cute detail.


Onto the bucket list! I've already gotten a good number of these things checked off my list, and I'm excited to do the rest throughout November! Keep scrolling to the bottom for a fun template I made to share on Instagram stories and Pinterest - I had so much fun designing it!

  1. Drive the Blue Ridge Parkway in Lexington with Kenny to see the leaves - This has been one of our favorite things to do together since we started dating - it always takes me back!
  2. Apple pick at Showalter's Orchard and drink cider slushies - We got to do this last weekend! Cider slushies might be the highlight of fall! They're SO addictive.
  3. Corn maze at Back Home on the Farm - Kenny and I dominate the corn maze yearly, we have a navigational technique that always comes through.
  4. Bake the first apple pie in our new kitchen for Kenny - One thing Kenny said he wanted for his birthday was for me to bake him an apple pie in our new apartment. As much as I love baking, I've hardly baked anything since we moved in! I usually go to my parents to use all of their stuff, ha. But the time is now, I have fresh apples from the orchard last weekend and
  5. Black Friday shop - I would love to get the majority of my Christmas shopping done during the Black Friday sales.
  6. Go to a haunted house - Kenny and our friends and I tried to go to not one but TWO haunted attractions last Saturday and both of them had a wait time of over four hours! We ended up waiting for over two hours in line at one of them and didn't even make it halfway through the line, so we called it a night and headed home. We still had fun though!
  7. Burn fall candles - My favorites this year have been Leaves, The Perfect Autumn, and Autumn Gathering, all from Bath and Body Works.
  8. Formulate a good fall cocktail recipe
  9. Watch scary movies - Which one is your favorite??
  10. JMU football tailgates
  11. Make pumpkin spice overnight oats
  12. Make pumpkin bread - I have such a good pumpkin bread recipe that I customized a few years ago, maybe I'll share it in a post!
  13. Find whimsical pumpkins for the porch - We tried to do this this week at a local plant nursery, but when Kenny and I got there they were closed when their hours said they were open!
  14. Try a new coffee shop

Here's the template, tag me in your story if you're playing along on Instagram!


xoxx, Laura

No comments