Happy Hour: Elevated Gin & Tonic

My drink of choice is a tried-and-true gin and tonic. However, sometimes I want a little something different without straying too far from my favorite. One of my favorite spirits is St. Germain. It's an elderflower liqueur that pairs well with pretty much anything, in my opinion.

During my bachelorette party, I had a drink that was made with vodka, St. Germain, soda water, and lemon. It was SO GOOD and inspired me to amp up my classic G&T with some St. Germain. The following recipe is what I came up with and it's so good, I encourage you to give it a try this weekend if you're a gin lover like me!


Ingredients

  • 1.5 oz Hendrick's gin (or your favorite gin)
  • 0.5 oz St. Germain
  • 4 oz tonic water
  • Lime
  • Ice

Directions

  1. Fill glass with ice. 
  2. Pour gin, St. Germain, and tonic water over ice. Stir to combine. 
  3. Garnish with lime and enjoy!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Kenny's away on his bachelor weekend in Raleigh, so it's just me! Tomorrow is the one-year anniversary of our engagement, so I'm going to re-post my engagement story blog post along with some additional photos from that weekend, so be sure to come back over to read that if you haven't.

Cheers!
xoxx, Laura 

No comments