Hydrangea Heaven

Heyyy! How was your weekend? Today I'm sharing an elevated casual outfit that I wore last weekend for running around town.

Limone Tee | Denim Skirt | Wedges | Straw Bag


Any guesses on where these photos were taken? I'll give you a hint: a vegetarian's worst nightmare. Texas Roadhouse! Hahaha. There is a huge line of gorgeous hydrangeas surrounding my local Texas Roadhouse that I drive by often and have coveted the past few summers. I finally decided it was time to get some photos with them. Kenny and I actually DID end up going to Texas Roadhouse after taking these pics for a little snack of fried pickles. Theirs are the best! They're chips rather than spears, so they're way easier to eat and so delish.


I say this every time I post about it, but this denim skirt has really been a best-buy for me. The quality is perfect, and especially impressive for the price. I didn't know how often I'd wear it, but it's amazing and a great alternative for wearing denim shorts. In fact, I don't think I've worn jean shorts once since I got it. 



This bag is another favorite, I really only bought it as a fun vacation piece for last year but I've worn it a ton.


I hope you've had a great start to your week! I'll see you back here on Wednesday for a fun take on a Wedding Wednesday post.

xoxx, Laura

No comments