Wearable Valentine's Day Pieces

Okay I'll admit it, I'm a total sucker for seasonal clothes! Will I wear it after the season is up? Probably not, but I always find a way to convince myself that I will. It's just all so cute! Valentine's-themed things are the most wearable post-season in my opinion, rather than all those cute Halloween tees and Christmas sweaters. Here's a roundup of some of my favorite Valentine's Day things I've seen to wear this season that you could totally (ideally) wear throughout the year.
  1. Candy Hearts Tee: Graphic tees are fun in any season! I can see myself wearing this one under a pink cardigan or a denim jacket. 
  2. Heart Crossbody: If you saw my luxury gift guide, you'll already know that I fell in love with this crossbody and the matching coin purse.
  3. Hearts Tee: I LOVE the combo of red text or print on a pink background, and these teeny hearts are so darling!
  4. XO Earrings: Dainty everyday jewelry is what I wear a majority of the time, and I think these little studs would make a great addition to your ear candy (ew?), especially if you wore them both on the same ear.
  5. Hearts Bandana: This is one of my favorite pieces on the list, I love the versatility of bandanas. You can wear them as a scarf, in your hair, as a bag accessory, I've even worn larger ones as a belt.
  6. Valentine's Socks: These are just a given, so cozy and cute! 
  7. Pink Heart Crewneck and Sweatpants: This set is super cute and a good deal! It'd be cute to wear as separates too.
  8. Heart Resin Earrings: The resin earring trend HAS ME right now, I love this twist on a neutral!
  9. xoxo Tee: Yet another graphic tee! I think the "xoxo" phrase is just adorable; I'd style this one with a jean jacket and white jeans.
  10. Kiss Pullover: This is at the top of my wishlist for sure! I love the pink and the teensy heart detail.
  11. Heart Pullover: I have a striped version of this pullover from last year, I like how it's pretty neutral but can be dressed up to a degree. 
Happy Friday, sugars! I hope you have a great weekend!
xoxx, Laura 

No comments