Valentine's Gifts Under $50


Happy Friday, sugars! And happy February! Valentines day is coming up, and I always LOVE all of the cute pink and heart shaped things that come out around this time of year. Today I've rounded up ten cute Valentines gifts under $50 that the girls in your life will love!
  1. Valentines Socks: Fun socks are always a winner, they're something we all need, so why can't they be cute?! My friends in healthcare always like wearing seasonal socks to work to dress up their scrubs.  
  2. Silk Sleep Mask: As someone who uses a sleep mask every night, I think that this is such a good gift! At $50, it's definitely a splurge, but after using sleep masks for several years and just getting this one about a month ago, I can already say it's the best one I've ever used. 
  3. Heart and Arrow Lipstick: How cute is this limited edition lipstick? I've never used YSL lipstick before and you definitely pay a premium for the brand, but the packaging is super cute and it's a luxurious little gift. 
  4. Too Faced Gift Set: This gift set is such a great deal at $49! The products are all top rated, full size, and to purchase them all separately would cost you $92. 
  5. Champagne Truffles: This one's a no-brainer; Valentines Day and chocolate go hand-in-hand! The packaging is so gorgeous and luxurious. 
  6. Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick: I found this while browsing Sephora new arrivals, and it's definitely on my wish list! I'm a sucker for packaging (I mean... aren't we all?) and the heart shaped stick totally sold me. The description claims that the formula "delivers high shine, conditioning color," who can resist that?
  7. "Heartstagram" Custom Framed Photo: This has to be my favorite gift on the list! I LOVE personalized gifts, and framed photos are such a good thing to have around your home or office to remind you of those you love. You can change the frame style and also add words to the mat. 
  8. Rose Water & Ivy Candle: This is a new-to-me scent, and one of my new favorites! I like that it's not "seasonal," so it can be burned year-round. It also comes in a few different jar styles to choose from.
  9. Heart Shaped Mug Set: These are so fun! Morning coffee always makes me happy, but cute mugs make it even better.
  10. Sugarfina Candy: This candy is expensive, but it's always sweet (ha) to give as a gift. Nordstrom stocks several different sets; one is "for my sweet" themed, and another is "gimme some sugar" themed.  
I hope you all have a great weekend!!
xoxx, Laura

No comments