Valentine's Day Pajamas Guide

Who doesn't love seasonal pajamas?! The Christmas plaid ones always get me, but TODAY I'm rounding up ten of the cutest Valentine's Day-themed pajamas and loungewear (including LOTS of satin) that you can snuggle in year-round.
  1. Satin Boxer PJ Set: I love this set! Button up pajama sets are my favorite, and you're going to see a lot of satin on this list because I love it so much! I think it's super luxurious.
  2. Satin Cami PJ Set: This set is super cute! I like the mismatched prints.
  3. Satin Heart Kimono: I love traveling with pieces like this and wearing them in hotel rooms.
  4. Fuzzy Heart Slippers: I mean, how fun?!
  5. Black Satin Heart PJ Set: I love the combination of long sleeves with shorts, and the black makes this set a little more neutral.
  6. Fuzzy Heart Socks: Fuzzy socks are so comfy, I always have a pair at work in case my feet get cold while I'm sitting at my desk! Currently I'm rocking Christmas-themed ones, maybe I need to switch to these, ha!
  7. Knit Heart PJ Set:You can't get more classic than these! Breathable cotton is good for any season.
  8. Satin Lips Slip: Every time I see these slips like this, I want to buy one! There's so many cute ones, but I love the lip print!
  9. White Satin Heart PJ Set: This is similar to the black set, pick your poison!
  10. Fuzzy Heart Robe: Any time I'm at home, I'm probably rocking a robe like this over my comfy clothes. It's like wearing a blanket around! 
Have the most amazing day!!
xoxx, Laura 

No comments