Trend Spotlight: Floral Crush

Happy Monday, sugars! Today I wanted to spotlight floral transitional dresses. Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking, I know! But one of my favorite spring transitional pieces is a long sleeved dress in a lightweight material and fun pattern, while still keeping a winter color palette. Luckily for me, I work in an office that's casual enough for me to wear those kinds of pieces, but of course dresses like these are perfect for a fun day or casual night out! I love the look of them paired with over the knee boots during the transitional season, or with heeled sandals or wedges as the weather gets warmer.

It was this Free People Dress that originally sparked my obsession, but it's definitely not work-appropriate for me with the backless design!


I ended up going with this dress from Nordstrom Rack, and I love it! I like that the color palette is totally neutral, and it's definitely plenty long for my 5'6" frame. The way it cinches at the waist and wrists is super flattering and cute, and the bow neck detail and tiered design are what really sold me!


I found a TON of other casual work-appropriate options upon my search that I wanted to share, hope you love!

  1. Free Generation: The color palette of this one is gorgeous! I love the jewel tone flowers, the crochet detail, and high neck.
  2. Paige: How STUNNING is this for a bridal or baby shower?! I love the girly details like the ruffle sleeves.
  3. Lulus: This was my second choice when shopping for my dress! I like how the sleeves are sheer, and the cuffs are pleated. It also comes in white and red versions!
  4. 1.STATE: This one is so gorgeous, and very similar to the AAKAA one I purchased with the tiered skirt and cinched sleeves and waist.
  5. Hale Bob: Major Gucci vibes with this one, which I LOVE!
  6. H&M: This one would be SO fun for vacation! I love the pleated skirt, and I think that bright red color one of the few bright colors that is flattering on everyone.
Have a great week, loves!
xoxx, Laura

No comments