Valentine's Day Gift Guide: Guys Edition


HAPPY MONDAY Y'ALL! Who loves shopping for guys?? I love gifting my fiance, but I'm not always the best at coming up with cool and interesting gift ideas. Here's a list of some tried and true gifts that I've given Kenny throughout the years that I think lots of guys would love for V Day, or any gifting holiday.
  1. Beard grooming kit: If your guy is bearded and doen't have any beard care products that he loves, I think this kit is a great way to try out a few sample sizes that could change the game.  
  2. The Cool Fix: I got this for Kenny a couple of Christmases ago, and he said it really soothes the skin on his neck and face after shaving, and he said he really notices a difference when he doesn't use it. 
  3. Luxury Wallet: If you REALLY wanna spoil your man this V Day, I bought a pre-loved one for Kenny a couple of years ago from a Japanese eBay seller, Fashionphile gets a lot of good stock too.
  4. Classic sunglasses: A pair of Ray Ban wayfarers was the gift that I gave Kenny for our first Valentine's Day (he gave me Taylor Swift concert tickets... he won)! He really liked them (they're lost now, rest in peace!) and I think any of Ray Ban's classic silhouettes would would make a great gift.  
  5. SPF 25 lip balm: Lots of guys I know hate lip balm for whatever reason (why??), but this one is a fave of mine because of the sun protection!
  6. Wallet comb: I got this for Kenny as a stocking stuffer for Christmas last year, and I think it really comes in handy for him! This way he always has a comb, and he doesn't have to carry it separately.
  7. Air Max 90 Sneakers: Kenny is a sneaker FIEND (I don't use that term lightly) and he always has his eye on a pair of new shoes! I don't know much about men's sneakers to be honest, but you can't go wrong wiht an Air Max 90. It's a unisex style that Kenny and I both have and love.
  8. Air Pods and Carrying Case: Sometimes I feel like the only person on earth who hasn't joined the Air Pods club, but if your an is in it with me, he would probably love a pair! I got a pair for Kenny last Christmas with this $9 case from Amazon so they'd be easier to find and carry.  
  9. Yves Saint Laurent Y Cologne: Personally, I think this cologne could be considered unisex. It's definitely musky and deep enough for men, but I would definitely wear it too as more of a winter scent!
I hope you all have a great week! I had a super busy weekend, so I might do an update on that soon.
xoxx, Laura 



No comments