Luxury Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Happy Monday, sugars! Did you guys watch the Super Bowl last night? I didn't hold much stock in either team, but I always love watching! Let's be real, I'm truly there for the food and funny commercials. I think that my favorite commercial this year was the Hyundai one in the elevator, I love Jason Bateman!

Today I'm bringing you a luxury gift guide for Valentine's Day. I had so much fun online shopping for this gift guide! I categorized it as "luxury" because all of the items exceed $50. Check out Friday's gift guide for some ideas for $50 or less. 
  1. "LOVE" Necklace: Nope, not Cartier! But still really pretty, and would add a nice dainty touch to any outfit. It also comes in silver.
  2.  Jo Malone Red Roses Cologne: With key notes of lemon, scarlet velvet rose, and honeycomb, this fragrance exudes romance. Plus, you can't beat Jo Malone's packaging.
  3.  Heart-Shaped Eternity Roses: To me, this is the ULTIMATE luxury Valentine's Day gift. The heart-shaped box is SO cute, and these roses really do last forever! I was gifted an arrangement of these roses back in August for my engagement (thanks, Amanda!) and they're still just as beautiful as the day I got them. They smell good, too!
  4.  Heart-Shaped Coin Case: I saw this coin case in store when Kenny and I were in Scottsdale, AZ and I fell in LOVE! How cute?! It also comes in a crossbody bag version, but I like the coin purse better because it's so cute and tiny. The Ted Baker London brand has a special place in my heart because "Baker," hello!
  5.  David Yurman Heart Jewelry: David Yurman has some really pretty heart pieces right now! My personal favorite is this heart cable bracelet.
  6.  Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet: This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. It just envelopes your body in the most divine floral scent. It's mature without smelling like an old lady, and I think it would suit a lot of tastes. HOWEVER, make sure you don't get the original "Miss Dior," THAT one definitely smells like old lady perfume to me, ha!
  7.  Diptyque Candle Set: Candles are ALWAYS a good gift in my opinion, and this set is extra cute because of the limited edition packaging. It comes with the scents "damascena" and "centifolia" which are both different types of roses.
I hope everyone has a great week!
xoxx, Laura

No comments