Spotted: Leopard Print Trending 🐆

This post contains commissionable links.

Original blog post

Original blog post

Leopard print is BACK for fall and I'm really excited about it! I love a maximalist moment every once in a while, and leopard print is the perfect way to take your outfit as over the top as you want. Despite being a statement print, it's also the perfect "neutral" that pairs well with a range of colors and textures, which makes leopard print pieces great for transitional styling. 


The photo at the top of this post is still one of my favorite fall and winter outfits - it's stylish but still warm and cozy. It shows no skin outside of my hands and face, proof that you can still be sleek and chic without baring all. I have since sold that skirt in favor of this satin one with a pattern I like a bit more. Amazon satin skirts are hidden gems! I own two now from two different sellers and they're both gorgeous and fit beautifully. 

I have an amazing faux fur leopard print coat that I absolutely love, and am extra excited to break out this season (pictured above - it's old from Express, but they pop up on Poshmark from time to time! I also love this one which is current.) There's some particularly fun leopard print outerwear available right now, including this chic topcoat and this denim jacket

Accessories are a great way to feature leopard print in a more subtle way - you all know how much I love a headband, and this one is so much fun. These leopard Mary Janes combine two fall trends into one adorable shoe! 

I hope you've been having a great week! The weather has been chilly and gray in Virginia, so I've enjoyed following my busy work days up with some cozy evenings. I burned a fall candle and made one of my favorite soup recipes for dinner last evening, so it was REALLY feeling like fall despite my best efforts to make summer last forever! 

xoxx, Laura

No comments