Denim Edit

This post contains commissionable links.

Dress | Belt

Jeans (my current favorites!)


When it comes to all-season styling, denim pieces are MVPs! While denim is perpetually "in," there have been particularly good denim pieces out lately that I am excited to see, especially as we approach that weird fall transitional season. 


I'm not a frequent jeans wearer, and there are plenty of fun denim options that aren't jeans! This dress was a favorite of mine last year, and I'm excited to see it back! It's super high quality but under $40, and comes with a tie belt, but I like adding my own belt for a more styled look. If you're not quite ready for long sleeves, this similar one is so cute. I also love this western-style dress - it's at the top of my wish list and I'd even wear it with cowboy boots


When it comes to jeans, not much excites me these days - I don't wear jeans often, so I typically stick to the basics - these and these are my current favorite everyday jeans, both true to size. When I saw this style though, I fell in love! The super exaggerated cuff is the perfect marriage between casual and chic. Even still, skirts are more my speed, and I'm excited that denim midi skirts are still on trend this season. I have a whole post on styling denim midi skirts here!


Two wardrobe staples for women of any age are a denim shirt and a denim jacket. I love a twist on a classic, and this denim popover shirt and denim lady jacket are perfect examples of wearable basics with a twist. The neckline of the shirt would be the perfect frame for your favorite necklaces, and the lady jacket would layer beautifully over top of a shirt dress with boots or sneakers. 


I hope your week is going well! Mine has been going quickly, which is always nice. I've had a lot going on, and Kenny and I are formulating some fun plans for the weekend, so I'm looking forward to to wrapping up the work week!


xoxx, Laura

No comments