10 Recent Favorite Recipes

Happy Monday! To start the week, I thought it would be fun to share some recipes I've been enjoying lately. I've shared a few of these posts in the past and try to include new recipes each time for variety - although I think a couple of these are repeats today! 

Image via The Clever Meal

1. Ditalini and lentils: This is a great filling, high-protein lunch prep idea for the week! It's warm and cozy and perfect for the impending fall temperatures. 

Image via Simple Veganista

2. Chickpea "tuna" salad: This is another yummy lunch prep option. It's delicious whether you enjoy it as a sandwich, on crackers, or on cucumber slices. 

Image via The Natural Nurturer

3. Sweet potato taco skillet: I love a one-pan dinner, and this one is comforting and super yummy, plus the leftovers reheat well. This original recipe uses ground turkey, but I used Beyond beef to make it vegetarian. I also like to mix sweet potatoes and russets because I find too much sweet potato can make it a bit sweet for my liking. 

Image via Brooklyn Farm Girl

4. Asian green beans: If you're looking for an easy, yummy veggie side dish, you have got to try these savory Asian green beans! The green beans used to be my FAVORITE thing at my favorite Chinese buffet growing up (RIP China Jade!) 

Image via Healthy Little Peach

5. Egg roll in a bowl: This recipe is just like the name states, basically egg roll filling in a bowl! If you love cabbage then you'll love this one. I use Beyond beef to make it vegetarian, and I usually serve it over coconut rice. 

Image via Little Spice Jar

6. Enchilada soup: I had never tried this recipe before but it's definitely a keeper! It's like a delicious twist on chili. 

Image via I Heart Eating

7. Cajun sausage and rice: This is downright comfort food, and if you enjoy spicy Cajun flavors then you'll love this! It uses instant rice so it comes together quickly, and you can swap the sausage for veggie sausage to make it vegetarian.

Image via Sally's Baking Addiction

8. No-bake chocolate peanut butter bars: If you're making a dessert for a group, you will likely not have any leftovers if you bring these! The first time I made these, Kenny and I finished off the whole pan in like three days.😂 They're seriously SO good, like eating a giant Reese's. Plus they're no bake and only require a handful of ingredients, so they're quick and easy. 


9. Pumpkin bread: You may recognize this recipe from a few years ago - this is "my" pumpkin bread recipe (although I can't take credit for the original recipe - I do claim the tweaks I've made to perfect it!) I made two loaves of this last weekend and it's my ideal fall treat - moist, perfectly spiced, and topped off with a simple glaze. I didn't use a glaze in the photo, but I definitely recommend it! 

10. Toma-tini: Despite being close to fall, we are still in the heart of tomato season! If you're a tomato lover or a savory cocktail fan, then you've got to try this drink. It doesn't have any weird ingredients (i.e. something you have to buy and may never use again) which is a major

xoxx, Laura

No comments