Craving Chocolate Brown 🍫

This post contains commissionable links.


Chocolate brown is one of my go-to shades for cooler months. I'm a "winter" when it comes to what colors are the most flattering on me, and a nice cool-toned chocolate brown fits right into my palette, so I love seeing more rich espresso pieces popping up this time of year. I have some really great chocolate brown picks to share with you today, so let's get into it!


First, I want to highlight a few things that I own and love, the first of which being these boots. I have them in black and brown, and they're so good that I wrote a whole post about them a few years ago. They're true to size and super flattering. I wore them out to dinner the other night and got three different compliments on them, and I hardly ever get that many compliments from strangers about something! 

Another pair of shoes that I swear by are these mule loafers. They're true to size, genuine leather, super comfy, and right around $50. They're great for this transitional period, especially if you work in an office like me. 

These yoga pants are another favorite of mine. I have three black pairs so I had to grab a pair of the brown this season! 

The last personal favorite I want to highlight is this reversible belt (it's black on the other side) which you probably recognize from previous outfit posts of mine! 

Chocolate brown sweaters are available in abundance this season - I personally love this mockneck and this classic crewneck, both in the same rich espresso shade. I also adore this lady jacket-style cardigan

Speaking of sweaters, you all know that sweater dresses are my go-to for cooler weather, and this one is perfection! If you're in the market for something dressier, this satin midi is under $50 and would be gorgeous for any fall and winter weddings on your calendar. 

How cute is this bow-strap shoulder bag? I just love girly touches like that. Another gorgeous accessory is this affordable felt hat - I love a flat brim hat in the fall. 

Last but not least, I HAD to include this teddy fleece coat - how cozy and gorgeous?! It's on my wish list for wintertime and currently 50% off!

I hope you're having a great week so far! I get to break my work week up a bit because I'm bailing early tomorrow to go to the Charli XCX concert with Kenny! I need to look up the setlist so I can prepare - do you all do that? I used to like keeping setlists a surprise, but in recent years I've enjoyed looking them up so I can get excited for what songs I'm going to hear! 

xoxx, Laura

No comments