May Favorites

This post contains commissionable links. 


Happy Juuune! June is just the best month. It'll be officially summer soon, but it's summer in my soul and I always have so much fun in June. I have my family beach trip coming up, which is what I'm most looking forward to at the moment! In the meantime, let me tell you about my May favorites!

    1. Tervis set: Tervis tumblers were all the rage when I was in high school, and I have re-fallen in love with them for holding cold drinks around the house and out on the deck. As a lover of all things beachy, I could not resist this seashell set - 20% off with code YOUROCK.
    2. Viva OPI: This is my very favorite orangey-red nail color for summertime. I find it hard to get anything different because I love it so much!
    3. Tocca Bianca: I bought this on a whim when I was in Savannah, it's a gorgeous fresh floral fragrance with notes of bergamot, lavender, mandarin, lemon, rose petals, jasmine, green tea, musk, and sugar.
    4. Baroque pearl necklace: This necklace is absolutely GORGEOUS, the pearls are faux but look real - so much so that a jewelry store associate complimented it when I was wearing it!
    5. Old Navy sweatshorts: I LIVE in sweatshorts in the summertime for lounging around the house, going on walks, and sleeping. These are so perfect that I bought four pairs! They're high-waisted, super comfy, and true to size.
    6. Pink sunglasses: I love these blush pink frames for a fun accessory!
    7. Anna Laura Art print: I first saw this illustration on Pinterest and it struck a chord with me - I featured it in this post about little things that I live for. I discovered that the artist sells prints and I had to get one for my office so I could look at it every day!
    8. Snaps Hottie Bites: I got these at a gas station on my road trip to Savannah and I have had a pack almost every day since. 😂 If you're a pickle lover you'll love these - they're super crunchy and pretty spicy!
    9. Amazon swimsuit: I've mentioned this swimsuit several times, it's my favorite one piece swimsuit and I own it in four colors now. It's true to size and the straps are adjustable. The pink is my newest one, and it's the PERFECT girly bubblegum pink!
    10. Walmart shirt dress: I dedicated a whole post to this dress - it has become my favorite shirt dress in my collection! It's 100% cotton, true to size, and comes in four colorways.
    11. The Last Mrs. Parrish: This was my most recent read and it's a nicely paced psychological thriller about a wife-stealer. The sequel is coming out soon, which I'm looking forward to reading!
    12. Washington Post daily crossword: I love crosswords, and earlier this year I learned that you The Washington Post has their daily crossword online! It's fun because you can have it check your work for your or give hints if needed. 
    13. Watching: Kenny and I have been loving the new season of Hacks on Max. We also loved Tires on Netflix, it's super funny and a quick watch - the whole season is only three-ish hours. I'm so glad that The Kardashians is back on Hulu, too! I don't watch a ton of different reality TV but I've always been loyal to them! 


Do you have any fun plans this summer? My family beach trip is the biggest thing I have on the calendar, but I know I will enjoy every day even if it's just spent at home reading. I have a few Elin Hilderbrand books in the queue, I just started The Five-Star Weekend and am loving it so far!

xoxx, Laura

No comments