15 Recent Amazon Finds

This post contains commissionable links.


SHOP THE COLLAGE:


Happy Monday! Today I have another round of Amazon finds to share, so let's get into them!

    1. Pepper Plant hot sauce: A podcast I listen to was raving about this stuff, so I had to try it! It is super flavorful, I've had it on eggs and burritos so far, I also gave a bottle to my parents and they love it too!
    2. Foam slides: I'm sure you've seen these hideous-chic slides around. 😂 Kenny decided he wanted a pair for our upcoming beach trip so I ordered him a pair to try.
    3. Garden kneeler: I go this for my mom for Mother's Day - it's a garden kneeler that doubles as a little bench and makes it easier and more comfortable to get up and down when you're working in the yard!
    4. Blackcurrant tea: I'm very into fun iced tea for summertime - check out my easy cold brew iced tea recipe if you missed it!
    5. Ankle socks: These are a re-purchase for me, these socks are too cute! I like wearing them in the winter with mini uggs, and in the summer with sneakers (bonus: they keep your fake tan from rubbing off onto the inside of your sneakers. 😂) 
    6. Straws: I've been in need of some more reusable straws, and as luck would have it this set perfectly matches my new Tervis set!
    7. Straw hat: I got this hat for my dad for Father's Day because he's been wanting one and I liked the neutral color option - it comes in a ton of colorways!
    8. Sunglasses: I've been looking for a fun pink pair of sunglasses and these are perfect - they're thick and substantial and look similar to designer pairs.
    9. Double hoop earrings: I sought these out after seeing a similar expensive pair from David Yurman, and I've been wearing them a ton!
    10. Card holder: My everyday card holder has gotten too full so I wanted something else to keep gift cards in - this is perfect and super nice for under $10!
    11. Swimsuit: All of my favorite swimsuits are from Amazon, I couldn't resist the cut and texture of this red one!
    12. Sandals: I had to replace my last pair of these after I wore the heck out of them over the last few years!
    13. Blush: I saw this blush on TikTok and had to give it a try. The shades are true to the photos online and they're EXTREMELY pigmented - I don't think I'll need another blush for the rest of my life!
    14. Pop-up paper bouquet: My neighbor's kitty passed away recently (so sad!) and I wanted to get her something to brighten her day. I was going to get flowers but I didn't want them to make a mess or be a hassle (she's elderly so I didn't want to make more work for her) so I got this pop-up bouquet and it's SO cute! It comes with an envelope in case you want to mail it, and it easily collapses back down flat for storage. They come in a bunch of different assortments and they make such a great gift.
    15. Shirt dress: This dress is a BittyBarr find and I blindly trust her opinion on all Amazon clothing! This dress is 100% cotton (which isn't easy to find on Amazon!) and comes in a bunch of colors.


I hope you had a great weekend! Ours was super fun, Kenny and I got invited to a pool party Saturday and then we got dinner with my brother and his girlfriend which was really fun. Yesterday, Kenny had plans to hike with a friend and I ended up dying from a migraine most of the day so it worked out that I got to rot and recover while he was out. 😂 It's looking like we're going to have some gorgeous weather this upcoming week, so I'm very much looking forward to that!

xoxx, Laura

No comments