My Favorite Sun Hats

This post contains commissionable links.


Over the past several years, I have become a major sun hat wearer. I used to think that I wasn't the kind of person who could pull off a hat, but I've come to believe that EVERYONE looks good in hats, so if you're a little apprehensive to trying one out, I encourage you to go for it! Besides being adorable, sun hats provide much needed shade and sun protection in this crazy summer heat we've been having.

I have three current favorite hats that I'm highlighting today! They all come in different sizes, and I wear the small in all three. 


Brixton Houston


I bought this hat on sale on a whim and I absolutely LOVE IT! It screams summer, and it's perfect to wear anywhere from the beach to a concert. I have the S/M and it fits perfectly. It has elastic inside the crown that makes it comfortably snug on your head. 


Brixton Joanna


Chances are you've seen this hat on your favorite fashion bloggers for years now - it's a great one and I highly recommend it! Of the three hats in this post, this one is the most versatile - you can dress it up like I did in the photo above, or down for the pool or beach. It comes in a bunch of different color options, and the brim is the perfect width for plenty of sun coverage without being too huge. 

Gigi Pip Jolie


I don't have any great photos of myself in this hat, but it's my go-to for wearing with dresses. The silhouette is so classic and feminine, and it comes in both natural straw and black. I own both but haven't worn the black yet, but I look forward to styling it this summer! Very Meredith Blake vibes. 😎


I hope you've had a fabulous week and you're staying cool out there! It feels like the whole East Coast has had the longest heat wave, and I can't lie, I love it! But I know I'm in the minority, so make sure you grab your ice rollers and fill up your tumblers. 😎

xoxx, Laura

No comments