Little Things I Live For

I love this illustration - I found in on Pinterest from this artist and she has a bunch of similar ones


I've had kind of a wild and crazy week, so I wanted to end it on a positive note! You know I'm big on gratitude (read my gratitude challenge and follow-up posts if you missed them!) and I like to keep a list in my phone of "little things" that I live for. The list is long! I thought it would be fun to share some of them today, and again at some point in the future. I would love it if you told me some of yours in the comments!

  1. Taking in the view at the top of a hike
  2. Pull-through parking spots
  3. Perfectly smooth new peanut butter 
  4. Friendly strangers 
  5. Pretty sunrises/sunsets 
  6. Getting a compliment
  7. Funny looking carrots 
  8. The smell of fresh coffee grounds
  9. Making someone laugh
  10. Remembering something you've been trying to remember
  11. Hearing a champagne cork pop
  12. Opening a book right to the page you needed
  13. Getting into freshly washed bedding 
  14. Coming into the AC when you're hot or the heat when you're cold
  15. The perfect summer tomato
  16. Untouched snow 
  17. Hearing a song for the first time and knowing you’re gonna love it 
  18. Hitting green lights 
  19. The first really warm day of the year
  20. Jumping into bed when you’re super tired 
  21. Spotting rainbows/sun dogs 
  22. The way kittens pile on top of each other 
  23. The smell of garlic when it hits a hot pan 
  24. Putting the finishing touch on your makeup and seeing it all come together 
  25. Coming back to your hotel room to see the bed made 
  26. The first bite of a piece of pizza 
  27. Turning the page on a calendar
  28. Lighting a brand new candle 
  29. Getting served a pretty cocktail 
  30. Using a new lipstick for the first time


Have a great weekend!

xoxx, Laura

No comments