My Favorite Affordable Block Print Dress

This post contains commissionable links.

Dress | Sandals | Necklace | Similar bag 


Happy Fridayyy! I am so excited for a summer weekend, how about you?? Kenny and I have a birthday party for our niece tomorrow, and I'm sure I'll see my family on Sunday to celebrate Father's Day, although we don't have any set plans. I have some errands to catch up on today becuase I've done absolutely NOTHING after work all week except read outside in the beautiful weather! I just finished The Five Star Weekend by Elin Hilderbrand and absolutely loved it. I want to start another summer read, but I have to read The Housemaid Is Watching first because it's brand new and I want to be a part of the hype! 





Today I'm popping in to share one of my favorite dresses - this block print beauty from Etsy! In case you missed it, I wrote a whole post on Etsy block print dresses under $60 and this is my favorite of all of them. I have it in three colorways and it comes in several, which I have linked above! It's true to size, although I sized up to a medium just in case - you can definitely size up if you like a little extra room and it won't look frumpy. 


These pink raffia heeled sandals are amazing - they're $30 and I'm surprised they're still in stock! They're super comfortable - I took 1/2 size up in them because I bought them in-store and they didn't have my true size, but they still fit well. I would say they're true to size, but if you typically size up in heels then I recommend doing that in these. 


I hope you have a fabulous weekend! It's a hot one outside today and I'm thinking I'll take a bottle of rosé over to my parents' house to drink with my mom... Cheers!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 

No comments