Seashell Season

This post contains commissionable links.


I am such a SUCKER for anything seashell-themed, especially now that it is *officially* summer! I have collected a ton of cheeky-chic seashell pieces over the years that I love wearing this time of year, especially if you live near the coast or have a beach trip coming up - I plan on packing ALLLL of my seashell pieces for my upcoming beach trip!


CLOTHING

As soon as I saw this flowy tiered maxi I knew I had to make it mine - I'm wearing it as I type this! I got my true size small which has a perfect relaxed fit, but you could size down one if you wanted a bit less fabric. Another dress I've been LOVING lately is this kaftan - it's so chic and easy to wear! I like that the neckline zips so you can customize the look. I would say it's true to size, although I sized up one size because my typical size was out of stock and it still looks fine and not frumpy.

This eyelet kaftan would make the chicest swimsuit cover up ever, but I'd also wear it as a dress! Speaking of swimsuits, how pretty is this tie-belt one piece and matching linen pants??


If you love a graphic tee like I do, this one and this one are both adorable, and would look so cute paired with a pair of white linen pants or shorts!


JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES

Two pieces on my wishlist right now are these adorable earrings and these sandals - how cute?! I also must highly recommend this seashell pendant from one of my favorite Etsy sellers. Their pieces are wonderful quality and I've gotten to know the owner via Instagram and she's is so passionate about what she does. 

There are so many fun seashell bags available right now! I personally have this one and it's not practical but it's so cute! The crossbody strap is sewn on, but I removed it for a sleeker look. I also love this one


Y'all know I've become a hat girl in recent years and I adore my straw cowboy hat for beach days - this one is extra cute with the shell detail around the crown, and it's only $25! I also adore this one with a similar detail!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! I'm headed down to the Outer Banks tomorrow with my family and I seriously cannot wait - it's my favorite week of the year and we make the best memories! Stay tuned for a trip recap when we get back!

xoxx, Laura

No comments