Etsy Block Print Dresses under $60

This post contains commissionable links.

Dress | Belt | Shoes | Similar bag

It is finally sundress season and I couldn't be happier! I have seen some debate recently on TikTok over what actually qualifies as a sundress. 😂 For me, it's really just any flowy dress that you can wear during summertime - I do not discriminate! Some of my absolute favorite dresses to wear this time of year are colorful block print dresses with fun patterns. These can run you a pretty penny from retailers like ShopBop and Tuckernuck, but in true Laura fashion I have scoured the internet for more affordable options. It turns out that Etsy has a ton of amazing ones that are handmade and come at a fraction of the price of the more well-known brands - almost all of these are under $60 with the exception of a couple of them that are a few dollars more.


My favorite block print dresses from Etsy are from this seller. I have three of them! they are true to size, I sized up to a medium in the ones that I have just to be safe, but they have a relaxed fit so I could've gone with my usual size small. You can get 10% off with code THANKYOU10!


The dress I'm wearing in the photo above is from this seller. Their selection is limited but they have some very pretty, versatile pieces. I took an extra small in this dress because it's cut generously. It comes with a matching tie belt. 


I don't own this dress but it's my radar - it looks very much like Sue Sartor for a fraction of the price! I also fell in love with this one after seeing Brit Barr style it - I trust her opinion so I know this one's good!

xoxx, Laura

No comments