Favorite Summer Fragrances 2024

This post contains commissionable links.




I am always on the hunt for a new favorite summer fragrance because it feels like every time I fall in love with one, it ends up being limited edition or getting discontinued! For me, summer fragrances are the hardest to find. I love the classic sunscreen and coconut scents, but I don't enjoy wearing scents like those on a regular basis, so I usually gravitate to scents that are more complex. Today I'm sharing my current favorite summer fragrances for 2024, and I would love to know yours as well, so leave me a comment! 


Pinrose Sun Saint
: This is the most unique, intoxicating summer fragrances I've ever owned! The notes are many, to include lime, eucalyptus, mandarin, yuzu, sea salt, cashmere musk, violet, coconut wood, and sandalwood. It's a fragrance that you can't quite put your finger on - warm and sexy while still fresh and beachy.


Clean Reserve Solar Bloom
: I'm wearing this fragrance as I write this post! "Solar bloom" is the perfect name for this warm summer floral. The notes include bergamot, orange blossom, and coconut water which combine to create an ethereal fragrance that embodies the feeling of walking through a garden on a hot summer evening during golden hour.


Guerlain Mandarine Basilic
layered with Le Labo Bergamote 22: I love both of these fragrances alone, but they're even better when layered together. They're both extremely invigorating, bright citrus scents, and pairing them together creates complexity and also helps them have more longevity on the skin.



Vacation After Sun
: While this isn't a scent that I would restrict to the summer months, I had to include it in this post because it's such a fresh, wonderful fragrance - the notes that stand out to me the most are aloe vera, green tea, and gin. Plus, the packaging just screams summertime!
 


Nest Ocean Mist & Sea Salt
: If you're into home fragrance, this is a wonderful option for the summer months! It's very nicely balanced with notes of coconut, cedarwood, and ocean mist. I discovered it initially because they used to offer it as a body spray, and I'm so sad that that has been discontinued because it was SO good! I still have a bottle that I use regularly and the fragrance lasts forever on the skin despite it being a body mist rather than a true perfume - I stay hopeful that they might bring it back one day!


xoxx, Laura

No comments