The Easiest Iced Tea Ever

This post contains commissionable links.


Tumbler (also love these, code YOUROCK for 20% off) | Straws

One of my favorite things to enjoy in the summer is a glass of iced tea! I wanted to share how I make my favorite cold brew tea - I hesitate to even call this a recipe because it's so darn easy! All you have to do is put your tea bag of choice in a glass of water (not boiling - just room temp) and stick it in the fridge. Leave it there for at least a few hours, ideally overnight. Pour it over ice once it has steeped and you'll have the perfect fresh single-serving of iced tea! I like this method because it's quick and you don't have to commit to an entire pitcher of tea at a time. 

As far as my favorite iced teas to make, the Tazo Zen tea is a delicious green tea with lemongrass and spearmint. I am fairly certain that Zen is the iced green tea that is served at Starbucks, but making your own at home tastes better (smoother and less bitter) and is MUCH cheaper. I used to LOVE the Teavana jade citrus mint tea but it's apparently been discontinued! Zen is very similar though, and just as good. If you're into mint teas (fresh mint sun tea is unbeatable!), the Bigelow Perfectly Mint is my favorite. It has the BEST mint flavor and it's a black tea so it has a little caffeine. I also recently tried this blackcurrant black tea and love that one iced too. 


I always recommend sweetening iced tea with liquid sweeteners if desired. Simple syrup and honey syrup are my go-tos, both are easily made at home by dissolving equal parts sugar or honey in boiling water and chilling them in the fridge. I keep mine in a condiment bottle for easy serving!

I hope you have a great weekend! I'm going to a baby shower on Sunday for one of my very best friends in the entire world and I am so excited!! I love her husband and her parents and her other friends so I can't wait to see everyone. 

xoxx, Laura

No comments