Red Hot Roundup

This post contains commissionable links.

 



There's no better pop of color than red, and it is definitely having a moment right now! Like many women, I get the most wear out of my red pieces around the holidays, but seeing how many great red things are coming out right now makes me want to rock it more often! Today I'm sharing all of my favorite bright red pieces to wear now, through the holidays, and into the new year! (I really cannot believe I am referencing 2024 right now, but it is right around the corner!)


Some red pieces that are particularly catching my eye right now are the beautiful tweed pieces! I LOVE this dress, and this one is gorgeous as well. I know I'd get a ton of wear out of this skirt, and paired with this coordinating jacket it would make the perfect preppy power suit. 

You may have seen my post about lady jackets, and I have convinced myself that I need this red one! I think it would be gorgeous styled casually with some jeans, a white tee, white sneakers, and some dainty layered necklaces. It would also be adorable for the holidays with a plaid skirt and heels!

I've always loved carrying burgundy bags, but red bags take the same vibe up a notch! I LOVE outfits that employ a red bag as a pop of color (like this one!) and it's such a great way to add interest to your look during the dull winter months.

I hope you're having a great week! I've been particularly busy at work so I've been enjoying the evenings (it's been in the 70's this week!) and looking forward to a slow weekend - do you all have any fun plans? I'm trying to convince my mom to check out some new shops downtown with me, so I hope she agrees!

xoxx, Laura

No comments