Fall Staple: Sweater Dresses

This post contains commissionable links.


If there are two things I love when it comes to fashion it's sweaters and dresses, which explains why I'm so fond of the sweater dress! They are my go-to in the fall and winter when I want to feel put together yet cozy, and I am constantly on the hunt for a new favorite. Today I'm highlighting some of the best picks available this season!


As I type this, I am wearing this midi dress in black! It has a boxy relaxed fit (I took an XS), but the side slits add a little sexiness. The material is heavy and tightly knit and feels very nice. The only critique I have is that the mock neck is very high, so it might bother you if you don't like things up around your neck.


This cable knit mini is next on my wishlist - I adore it in the "ginger" cranberry mauve shade and I think it would make such a beautiful option for fall family photos or Thanksgiving dinner! This beautiful turtleneck dress in the ivory shade is also on my wishlist - it looks so polished and it would look beautiful styled for anything from the office to a holiday party. 


I am VERY into chocolate brown this season, and I think this chocolate brown mini would look beautiful styled monochromatically with a pair of chocolate brown boots. This collared option is stunning too for a more casual style!

Have a great start to your week! I had an awesome, packed-full weekend, but I do look forward to getting back to my routine this week!

xoxx, Laura

No comments