Autumnal Plaid

This post contains commissionable links.

Shirt (similar) | Similar vest | Skirt | Boots | Bag

Happy Friday! Y'all know I eat, sleep, and breathe summer, but once summer is over I absolutely LOVE October, so I am sad that it is ending in less than a week! I still have some fall activities that I'd love to do, and today I'm sharing a look I wore to a fall festival with Kenny a couple of weekends ago. I'm in the corn maze in these pics and a fun fact about Kenny and me is that we are experts at corn mazes. 😜 We didn't take a single wrong turn on this one, and we didn't even have a map!


This outfit is made up completely of fall wardrobe staples! My shirt is no longer available in the pattern I'm wearing but it's a great one, and still available in several other beautiful plaids. I'm also linking some similar ones below. I absolutely love wearing my Hunter boots in settings like this corn maze - I wear them far more often more for dirty activities (like pumpkin picking or gardening!) than I do for the rain, and it helps that they're super cute and match everything!



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I don't have any specific plans as of yet, but I look forward to having a cozy evening - I think I'll get my favorite takeout, light a candle, and catch up on some shows!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments