Fall's Favorite Shirt Dress

Dress (more linked below) | Belt | Similar boots | LV Pochette Accessories NM



Finally a fall outfit, huh? 😂 Today I'm featuring one of my favorite trending pieces for fall - a denim shirt dress! This one is from Walmart and OMG it is such a great find - it fits so nicely (I'm in an XS, I would say it fits true to size based on the size chart) and is so high quality, especially for the price. It comes with a tie belt, but I swapped that out for my favorite reversible leather belt to elevate the look. It's currently sold out but keep an eye out for restocks. Linking a bunch of other denim shirt dress options below!




How do you all feel about cowboy boots coming back around? I am loving it! If I didn't already have this pair I probably wouldn't go out and buy new ones, but I kept these from high school and I'm so glad to have them! Fun fact - they're a boy's size and they used to belong to my high school boyfriend when he was a kid. They somehow fit my size nine feet, so he gave them to me and I'm still rockin' em, so I guess I can't say he never gave me anything. 😂


I wasn't feeling this headband with the outfit so I took it off for most of these photos, but it's one of my favorites for fall so I still wanted to give it a shoutout! Most of my headbands are from J.Crew and J.Crew Factory, and they are so high quality and comfortable. If you're not into the knotted look, I just got this similar one and I might like it even more - very chic and preppy.



I hope you have a great week! I have a busy one, but Kenny and I are already making plans for the weekend, so I look forward to those! We had a really great weekend this past weekend too - on Friday we went to dinner for a belated anniversary date and it was SO nice. We got dinner at the restaurant and inn where we had our wedding reception and we sat outside and had the best time! Saturday was Kenny's birthday so we got brunch at his favorite spot and then we did a couple of short hikes up on the Skyline Drive. He was going to a show that night so after we hiked I went home and put the finishing touches on his birthday cake, then Sunday my parents threw a little cookout for him and we had a great time hanging around with them and my brother and watching some football! It was the perfect fall weekend, and I look forward to another one coming up!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments